Lately, a young girl that I pick up for church has asked me some questions, which also stemmed some of my own. I wanted to share some of them with you, in hopes that they may promote you to really ponder the things of God. Most, if not all, of these questions probably will not be answered until heaven. They are not listed in any specific order.
1. Will it physically hurt when we are raptured? (I’d have to say no)
2. Will we remember our earthly lives when we get to heaven?
3. What will our new bodies look like? Will we have 5 fingers and 5 toes?
4. Will we sleep in heaven?
5. Will we be able to fly in heaven?
6. Was Pilate ever saved after Jesus’ death?
7. Were any of the Jews that killed Jesus saved before they died?
8. Do we get our own mansions or do we share with others?
9. Will we be able to do all the things we couldn’t on earth in heaven (i.e. I may be able to run really fast without losing my breath at all)?
10. Will we be able to hug on Jesus all the time? (I hope so!)
11. What kinds of clothes will we wear? Will we wear clothes?
12. Will we know everyone by name in heaven even if we never met them here?
13. What will God look like?
14. Will we all be adults?
15. Will we all be children?
16. Will we be the same age in heaven forever that we are when we go? Is age relevant?
17. Will there be cats and dogs in heaven?
18. Will we eat in heaven?
19. What will the temperature be in heaven?
20. What is perfect truly like?
21. Will we have the answers to why things happened here in heaven?
22. Will the purpose of our trials make sense to us then?
23. Will we understand how we effected others?
24. Will Jesus spend a lot of one-on-one time with each of us?
25. Will we know the songs that the angels sing inherently?
These are just a few of MANY questions that can be pondered. How about you? Feel free to list any questions you may wonder about.